26 Jun Regis Library Curbside Pickup and Scan & Send Service Starts July 2nd
Good News for the Regis College Community!
While our physical site at Regis remains closed, we are pleased to announce that curbside pickup and scan and send services for Regis Library materials will begin July 2nd.
Send us your requests at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you. Please see below for details of how each service will work:
Who: anyone holding a valid T-Card with their library account in good standing (not blocked)
What: Regis Library circulating items available on shelf and NOT available electronically through UTL or through Hathi Trust. Pick up by appointment only.
When: Beginning July 2nd, Mon-Thurs by appointment between 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM
Where: Regis College at the Wellesley Street W. entrance
Send your request to email@example.com
- full book title
- call number
- your full name and your library barcode number beginning with 21762 (it is underneath the barcode on your library card)
Limit of 10 items/person/day
Pick up materials
WAIT for confirmation from library staff for pick up time(s)
- Observe social distancing guidelines. Follow posted signage.
- When you arrive, phone 416 922 5474 ext. 234
- Library staff will bring your items to the door
- Show your T-card at the door and step back
- Library staff will bring out your book on a book truck
- When staff have stepped back – pick up your book
Scan and Send:
Who: Regis College, faculty, staff and students
What: scans of non-circulating materials within copyright compliance guidelines.
When: beginning July 2, 2020
Where: to your e-mail
How: send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you!